November 6 | Announcements

11/9/2020 First day of wrestling practice will be November 9th. Be sure to complete your athletic packet and online athletic courses beforehand. Contact Coach Matos for more details. Sergio Matos
11/6/2020 Sunlake Theatre Proudly Presents “All In The Timing” 6 comedy one acts by David Ives. The show premieres TONIGHT! WE ARE LIVESTREAMING FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! SEE THE SHOW FROM THE COMFORT AND SAFETY OF YOUR OWN HOME! Tickets are on sale now through ShowTix4U.com. Use the QR code on our posters around the school! Showtimes: Tonight, November 6, 2020 at 7:30 PM, tomorrow, November 7, 2020 at 7:30 PM, and Sunday November 8, 2020 at 2:30 PM. Remember: THIS IS A LIVESTREAMING ONLY EVENT! Order your tickets today! See Ms. West for more information. Brooke West
11/6/2020 colorguard audition clinics for the Sunlake colorguard will be held this Saturday, November 7th, from 10am-2pm, and next Monday, November 9th from 5-8pm in the Sunlake band room. If you are interested in joining, please pick up a flyer from the band room or the front office. Jessica Tinsley
11/10/2020 Thanksgiving is almost here. FCA, Student Council and Metropolitian Ministries will again sponsor a food drive at Sunlake HS. Students, help your first period class win a dounut party!
Studenrts, all you need to do is bring in food items to your first period teacher. The food drive starts Wednesday Nov11th and ends on Thursday, Nov 19th.
Bring in non-perishable food items like cans or boxes of food and the class with the most items on Nov 17th will win a dounut party sponsored by FCA and Student Council. Those participating will also receive a bracelet!
Last year for Thanksgiving, Sunlake raised around 800 pounds of food for the underprivileged families in Pasco County! Lets help others by bringing in your food to first period! Thank you!
Bob Kamps
11/6/2020 Congratulations to the October Students of the Month:

Ninth Grade Student of the Month Ben Evans
Tenth Grade Student of the Month Danny Henriquez
Eleventh Grade Student of the Month Nicole Nunez
Twelfth Grade Student of the Month Matthew Arnold

Cady Baer
Softball conditioning was cancelled yesterday and will resume on Tuesday November 10th.